Monday, April 29, 2013

RedWing Will Soar Again!

Hello everyone! Guess who it is...? :D

REDWING! 

Moi, RedWing has finally come back to the forum! I'm gonna keep it brief, but here's all the details--

http://poptropicasecrets.com/forum/general-chat/1793-begin-again.html

So a LOT...and I mean  A LOT has changed since I first made this site, correct?

On simple means, I have a NEW personal blog..


http://www.whatmakeshersmile.blogspot.com/

And a HECK LOT A' LINKS

 Tumblr | Wattpad | Chat | Photobucket | Youtube

But this post isn't about me today. I already made my introductory post, and never got to really talk here. 
Today, this post is gonna be about

US, the forum members. 
And what lies in the future for us.

What has become of us on the forum? Where do we stand?
How have we changed?

Firstly, I would really like to get this website back on it's feet, because I'm back at the PSF to begin again. And I bet this blog could really be awesome if we put our minds to it.

Once I become Admin (Along with PP), maybe we could redesign the template here a little? Wink wink? Maybe?

But this is a good lesson to remember. No matter how bad times can be, they'll always get better. No matter what. As long as you try.


So what are your wishes for this blog, the PSF, or just for yourself?

Comment!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Finally! The lack of posts on this blog was getting a little awkward...

    A wish for myself is to say what I'm feeling more often, instead of just being quiet. '~'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah agreed.

    Hm. For me, I'd say the opposite...to shut up a little more often '~'

    ReplyDelete