Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Author Intros: Shaky Dragon



(Or Shaky Dragon. Whatever)

...I'm glad that RedWing accepted my request to be here, but since apparently Blogger doesn't have a proper shade of teal....peh, I'm outta here.

...just kidding. 

Greetings, my name is Shaky Dragon, although I'm better known as Mina, Princess of the Sega Forums.
Not that it's my actual name, but it's a long story, y'know?




At present, I live in foggy London. Okay, no, I live in Singapore as a Chinese secondary school student, it's just that recently, thanks to the fires in Indonesia, the haze is thick enough to be fog (Last night, the PSI level hit 321, the highest ever). (0_0) 
I think you get the point, no?
But other than that, it's a fine place to live in (get it? Fine? Eh, never mind, just watch this.) Sigh. (T_T)






I'm generally a computer junkie, and I play games like Osu! and Phantasy Star Online 2. (If anyone wants to add me the name's PoppyFrost for Osu! and MinaPoly for PSO2). 

I have my own blog too, but it's on Tumblr. Haha.



I'm not sure if I should say this here, but I like YAOI and proud of it. Yes, Boys' Love, preferably Sonic and Shadow, Phoenix and Edgeworth, and Kevin and Edd.

Same with MLP:FiM. AppleJack and Rainbow Dash FTW.

I guess I'm an otaku to some degree, my favorite animes being Detective Conan, Lucky Star, K-ON and Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

I'm an introvert. An INFP, I believe. But I find it easy to talk to a screen...so...ahem.
(And if you haven't noticed by now, I like Vocaloid, my favorite being Gumi)

Oh yes, here's my Poptropican, Shaky Dragon:
-I've been using her since I was around ten, and I still play Poptropica, but only when new islands are released. 
-My favorite island is actually Astroknights. I love a good challenge!
-I have written one fanfiction on Game Show Island. Maybe I'll compile it someday. MAYBE.
-If you wish to friend her, my username is minaprower.



Well, I don't wanna hog the area too much, so if you wish to know more about me...
-My DeviantArt
-Sega Forums
-Poptropica Secrets Forum (Redundant, but eh.)

And there's my blog. Duh. And you can ask questions too.

Well, see you~
Mina Tanryoku

PS-I may edit this. Don't know, but maybe.







3 comments: