Saturday, June 22, 2013

Author Intros: le Funnygirl

HELLOOOOOOO! I'm Funnygirl! I'm thrilled to start posting on here! You guys on PSF are  like my second family! Ohana means family...and family means nobody gets left behind :D

So to know a little bit more about me my name is....classified...so just call me Cj. I'm fifteen and I live in a small town west of Atlanta. I have two dogs..both are beagles..their names are Bo and Louie. I really wish I could post pictures of them, but I can't bc my stupid iPad keeps knocking me off blogger every time i've tried (this Is my third attempt of writing my introduction post!). So, I guess i'll just summorize it with Bo is the fat one and Louie is the skinny one that's hiding behind my moms legs, he's shy.

We've established that I'm a teen trolling her way through the Internet.
PSF: Funnygirl
DragCave: funnygirl98
Poptropica: 45217 (Hyper Tummy)
Twitter: @Aka_awesomeness
Instagram: RemoteControlFreak
I also have a YouTube account, it's tagged to my gmail (the one I'm using here)

What else do you need to know about me?

Im addicted to music, doctor who, and trying to dance in my room to the music on my mp3 player. Yup you read that right, I still use an mp3 player, it's not even a cool kind either. It gets the job done and that's all that matters :).  I do my best to keep myself updated on the latest and greatest.

As we (well technically) I have watched every single episode of Doctor Who. For fellow fans don't ask me what happened at the end of the season finale of season seven...it makes my eyes water every time.

As for sports I'm a soccer fanatic. I've been playing soccer since I was five and will continue playing soccer until I'm a rumpily old grandma. I invision myself pushing a walker and kicking/hitting the soccer ball with my giant purse full of hard candy. Weird I know...true? Not really. xD

Another thing you should know about me is I'm crazy about old holly wood films. Movies like Bus Stop and Men Prefer Blonds accupy my Sunday mornings.

*Ninjas come and kidnap me*

That's all for now :D

----Funnygirl


No comments:

Post a Comment